At myhomefinders we are passionate about all things to do with homes and property, and in particular helping our clients to find their perfect home.
We are an independent, property search company, helping people find homes to buy or rent primarily in Hampshire, Surrey and the surrounding areas, taking in the beautiful countryside of the New Forest and the South Downs National Park and the stunning coastline from the Wittering area to Swanage.
Teresa, who runs myhomefinders has extensive property experience. Added to both time in estate agency, mainly in the country house market, and other people skills gained in corporate training and HR, she has a winning combination of skills that will help you hunt out those hard-to-find properties. She firmly believe in an honest, open relationship with her clients to have the best chance of finding the perfect property for you.
1) Understanding Your Requirements: On instruction we will get to know you, your lifestyle, and all your property requirements to define our journey.
2) Area Orientation: If you need a bit of help indentifying the exact location of your next home we can give you insight into the different areas so that you can make an informed decision.
3) Property Search: We research the market in your identified area and using our excellent relationships with local agents, and other contacts will search out both on and off market properties.
4) Viewings: We will view potential properties and shortlist those we think best suit your requirements, which we will then accompany you to view.
5) Negotiation: Once we find your perfect property we will make sure that you pay the best price, negotiating on your behalf.
6) Completion: We will see the transaction through for you from offer to completion to help ensure that it goes as smoothly as possible.
We\\\'ve ended up with a lovely house that we are very happy with and wouldn\\\'t hesitate to work with Teresa again in the future.
Second home in Dorset
Moving for schools
Back to the UK
Marriage guidance moment
Luxury apartment or country house?